The Naantali refinery produces specialty products, which gives it a higher refining margin than units of similar size.
- Came on stream in 1957
- Main output: traffic fuels and specialty products, such as bitumen, solvents, and small engine gasoline
- Higher refining margin than that of comparable-sized refineries, thanks to its focus on specialty products
- Refining capacity of over 50,000 bbl/d and produces some 3 million tons of petroleum products a year
- Over 1 million m3 of crude and product storage capacity
- Runs on medium, sweet Russian crude oil
- Employs approx. 350 people